Guys, I Asked a guy out and?

I asked a guy if he was seeing someone because I'd like to ask him to hang out at the beach but I didn't want to step on any toes... He responded with "I actually just started seeing someone about two weeks ago from work nothing serious, but I think it would be fine to go to the beach together. Just let me know" so my question is... is he interested or does he think I'm being friendly? Or am I delusional and he's just not interested and being nice? Help.

10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• When he said "but nothing serious," he was saying that h is not obligated to be monogamous with that person and you should not see her as an obstacle if you have any romantic interest in him.

• At this point it would be hard to tell. He could be lying to get a reaction, or being nice and interested at the same time. You won't know until the time comes.

• He had a feeling you were interested in him but wasn't sure, so he mentioned that person just in case.

• Could be both. Maybe he's not that into that other chick that he would prefer u or he just wants you as a backup if the other thing doesn't work out. Or it's just friendly... You never know.

• He's interested but not wholeheartedly. You gotta make an audacious move or he's gonna leave ya behind. But ya kinda already did. So just go to beach date n get to know him. Que sera sera.

• I think he's interested and will spend time with both you and this "nothing serious" woman he's seeing to get a grasp on who he's more compatible with

• he is interested like any guy would

• He probably just needs a little time to process it if the idea is new to him.

• He likes both of you and wants to get to know you both before deciding which one he likes better.