Have you been in a relationship and been deeply attracted to someone else?

I'm in a committed relationship, but I am deeply attracted to another guy at work He's only here for a few weeks. It's actually really difficult to work with him because of my feelings for him. However, because I have a boyfriend, I've kind of had my walls up. He felt it I'm sure, so he's kind of cut back and seems to be losing interest in me.
The thing is, I don't know if this guy will be loyal I wouldn't mind just having a discrete nsa fling with him, but that would mean I would have to break up, which I'm not prepared to do as I don't want to be alone. Ever been in this boat? What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have fucked up more than one really good thing for a "discrete nsa fling".

Sure, it was fun at the time, but in the end, it's never been worth it.

What Guys Said 1

• No I can't say that I have, but I still do find other people attractive sometimes. I keep my mouth shut and not say anything about it

What Girls Said 0