Girls, Have you ever friendzoned a guy you liked? If so why?

My cousin is friends with a girli kinda talk to and he said he was talking to her one day & she mentioned she friendzoned a guy she liked in the past I'm confused? I haven't really spoke to her lately personally

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• yes, cause you know you aren't ready for a relationship and do not want to hurt that person's feelings.

• yes but for reasons like they had dated my friends or one of my friends liked them or because they didn't really live close and it would have been long distance. stuff like that

• I have, but I did it because I was afraid of getting too close and getting my heart broken. Most girls that I know have done this too, it's juts our defense mechanism.

• I have before and it was because I didn't want him to get too serious too fast. I wanted him to slowly become my friend and then let him know I was interested before he just jumped right in.

• We don't "friend-zone" people we like, that's it. we're not obligated to like a guy just because he likes us. If we "friend-zone" you it's because we're not Interested in you, move on.