What do you think about interracial dating?

When should it start/is it ok?

Back in the late 80s-early 90s as a kid, I was told by an OG that "Love is simply two fools with a misunderstanding". Now I dont know how that holds up today in 2015 but honestly/personally I'm colorblind. My son is 8 years old and he's mixed. My mother is a mutt, my father is a negro I could give an eighth of a fuck about race. Only blow hards and losers truly do in this case...

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always been around man, I feel that Love is love; black and white, mexican and japanese, white and Asian it doesn't matter be happy

What Girls Said 19

• I'm really happy about interracial dating, it's given me life :3

• As a mixed kid, I find them very important because if interracial relationships weren't okay, I would not be here xD I love being mixed. It allows me to fully experience multiple cultures, Cuban on my dad's side and a plethora of European on my mom's. And I'm in a relationship with a white guy currently so I have to say I'm really happy that most people don't make a big deal about interracial relationships anymore :)

• Depending on how your parents look that might not seem such an extreme example. I'm black and white so its different.

• My dad was a really really dark Cuban so maybe Jay-Z's skin tone or darker and my mom is white as snow xP she has a lot of Irish and Scottish blood so it's still pretty big difference

• I know there are a lot of Cubans that can pass for Europeans but my father was not one of them. And I've had family members of my ex boyfriend really disagree with the fact that I was with him because I'm not fully white and half didn't cut it.

• I personally love interracial dating because it just shows no matter that's happening in the world you can find love in the middle. Sounds sappy, but oddly true.

• It's just two people in love. Nothing more, nothing less.

• I don't think about interracial dating. Love is love. Race doesn't matter.

• Its not for everybody

• Nothing wrong with it at all.

• I see nothing wrong with it at all.

• As long as the 2 people are happy.

• I have no problem about it. I just wouldn't want to date an Indian man. Just don't find them attractive

• i think it's fine

• Its like any other couple in love.

• i see literally no problem with that

• Yeah, it's ok. There's nothing wrong with it.

• It's great

• I am reeeaaaaaaaally happy with my interracial relationship :D asian-white !

• It is absolutely fine. Nothing is wrong with that.

• I'm not a fan, i feel like that leads to children with mixed identities which should be a good thing but i don't want the whole world blending together into one race!!

• This shouldn't even be a question... Of course it's "okay", who's to say it isn't? Who's to judge whether two people of different racial backgrounds should or should not be together?

What Guys Said 16

• It'd be okay if more black women were actually attracted to white men, ffs!

I have no problem with it; I view ethnicity in the same light that I view eye colour.

• I think more black women are open to the idea of dating white guys nowadays.

• Not in the area I'm from. There's a weird sexual tension where they want to engage but think we're not attracted to them and at the same time we want to engage but we think they're not attracted to us, so nothing happens.

• Wtf? Are other races alien? They dont look alien to meh.. as long as they are human, why try to brk up two LUV birds?

• That they a couple. Nothing more nothing less. Skin color does not bother me at all and I don't think it should be an issue

• No thank you. I stick with my race where I belong.

• What if the woman you were interested in appeared like an everyday white woman, but had a mixed background/ancestry, would you still reject her?

• What does that mean? If a woman is white and has european ancestry, whether it is Italian or greek, English or German, French or Swedish, she still belongs to the white race and Im all for it.

• Nothing wrong about it at all; I'm fine with it and I always have my preference as Caucasians

• Culturally damaging.

• Kid, I don't know wtf you're talking about. I was with you up until "some ethical issues from a cultural standpoint". I am a product not only of an interracial couple but an interracial lineage and we all turned out just fine. Some of the most beautiful minds and people came and continue to come from those that divulge into different taces and reproduce. Its actually systematically genius because it helps to conserve biodiversity.

• I beleive interacial dating is fine so dont misunderstand me. But its not biodiversity because all races are the same. So, it can't be biodiversity unles we were different. Just letting you know.

• I really don't care all that much about it, meaning I don't care if people of two races date.

• Of course, it's OK.

• I don't see how it can ever be not okay.

• Im not into anything other than white girls but other people can date who they like. I dont personally care.

• Nothing its just like any other relationship

• No problem with it.. If I did, Id be screwed because there's only 1 Asian girl in my grade

• I have preference of Caucasians girls..

• I am in an interracial relationship, and I actually prefer to date White girls.

• It's 2015, why is this even a question.

• I hate all dating unless it's me doing it.