Girls, Do girls like talking everyday?

I told her I have a life. Then she got shity and replyed well excuse me

15

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on who it is to be honest. I can talk to someone everyday for a few months, but after that the conversation gets repetitive and it just results in both parties losing interest and you just run out of things to talk about. I would go through periods of wanting to speak to this guy every single day and would get frustrated when we didn't speak and think about him all day because I was so used to it. But now, after 4 months of speaking daily, our conversations have died down a bit, and we speak 3/4 times a week, which I personally don't mind, and not speaking to someone everyday actually gives you a chance to miss them and take a step back and see how you actually feel about them. Also, I guess some people don't realise that not everyone spends the whole day with their phones in their hands, and that they do have a life and need to get things done.

What Girls Said 14

• Wow , I talk a lot , I put time a, side to call my guy friend that I like , since I have Friday off I am going to call my mike Ottis friend at 7:30 and talk yo him see how is weekend is going. it usually Saturday that I usually call him at 7:30 . we talk for a couple hours or so , then we say bye and we are good for the weekend. yeah sometimes I forget to call him. but I just make it up the next day or weekend. just set a time and day to talk to her. you got to be there for them. My guy I like as been through a lot hmhis hearing asnt been good. my guy is 22 years old I am 32 , I know little crazy but we both agreed to just be friebds in till we hang out mike Ottis and me. then we well go from there. that way if we aren't interested in each other like that nobody well get hurt. that's how my mom dated it worked out for her.

• I think it depends on what kind of girl you are dating. I'm one of those people that need constant attention. The guys that didn't make an effort to see/call me everyday were def on my shit list, because for me that is a need. When the guy I was seeing would refuse to give me the attention I needed (which is literally all I need) I got nasty in a snap.

• Basically you told her that you don't have time for her and that she isn't important to you. So you shot yourself in the foot there bro. Good one.

• You're indicating that she doesn't have a life for talking to you everyday. It's an insult. If you do have a life, why are you on gag? Loool

• Shy girls definitely dont. But, me on the other hand, am very outgoing, and I love to talk. I love talking to people and sewing how they are doing, what they're up to, if they are happy, talking to new people, talking to people about what they love. I am definitely aweso. e at making friends. I can go into a room and make people laugh and be happy. So, yeah, I love to talk.

• I think girls like to know you think of them everyday, even if you don't get to talk everyday. You saying that is easily understood as you have a lot of priorities over her and she's not important.

• Yes! Texting me everyday lets me know I'm on your mind (which is special!) If I'm interested in a guy we will find something to talk about every day even if only for a few minutes.

• Yes. If I'm interested in a guy, I want to talk to him every day, and expect him to do the same, if he's into me.

If I were talking to a guy, and he told me he didn't want to talk every day because he has a life? I'd drop him like a hot potato. If I can't fit into his life, then I want nothing to do with him.

• Most girls do appreciate getting to talk to the guy that they like everyday. It shows them that the guy cares about them enough to make time and talk to them. We tend to overthink things and constantly wonder why the guy isn't contacting us if he doesn't at least text us back. So spare her the worry and at least tell her when you're going to be too busy to respond to her or even contact her at all.

• Yes !! It shows that you care. They want to know what you're up to. If you're really interested in the person, you'll want to speak to them everyday anyways. When you can't talk some days try sending tgem Good Morning or night texts with a short sentence on why you didn't speak that day. Ex. "Goodnight Keren, sorry I couldn't speak today, I was working on something really important"

• i want to be in contact everyday

• I don't like talking everyday. I don't even reply to my relatives on Facebook, I reply after a few weeks usually.

• Yes every day all day no stoping

• I don't, but I think most girls do