Would u date someone who is 213.84839 Ib?

Updates:
Any girls opinions?
GIRLS I NEED UR OPINION

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6', 229 lbs., and currently losing. Weight has never been a problem for me, and I'm sure it doesn't need to be one for you either. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, but I personally don't care about size or looks, I prefer to like their personality. I completely look past the weight of the man, I go straight for the personality, because I would like to know before I date a guy, if he'd be an asshole or not

0|1
    0|0
    • Okie thank uu a lot 😊

• And considering you're 6'1 you probably look pretty good with that weight, it's really not that bad of a weight
      Don't bring yourself down just because of your weight! You gotta have confidence in yourself!

• Thank you 😊 😊

• Do you realize how many guys weigh that much or around it? Weight means nothing. I know guys who weigh more than that, are over 6 ft tall and have some muscles. One guy is like 6 ft 6 in and plays football. He has both muscle and fat, but he still looks good.

1|0
    0|0
  • no.
    213.84838 is a preferred weight for me to date.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why do u people mock me I copied it from the converter that way could u please answer My question please

• Yes I would

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• No, unless she were my height and carried it well (as in didn't look like she was pregnant).

The average height for a woman is abut 5'3" to 5'4". A woman of that height who weighed that much would be riddled with health problems and would be lucky to see her 40th birthday.

0|0
    0|0
  • That specific lbs? Sure why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Use your sig figs!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sold! Perfection!

0|0
    0|0
  • That's awful precise.

0|0
    0|0
    • I swear I just copied it from the converter I won't type that all again

• No but I'd date someone who is 213.848338. Has to end with an even number or I'm not doing it.

2|0
    0|0
  • no I would not

0|0
    0|0
  • So accurate...

0|0
    0|0
  • i would if ur a good person lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if they were 213.84838 lbs, but probably not 213.84839 lbs

1|2
    0|0
    • I copied it from the converter like that

• I'm being sarcastic, obviously

• Yeah ik

• nah... they gotta be under 213.6 lb

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, I only date people who are 213.84838 lbs and below.

2|3
    0|0