Hiking for a date?

I'm going try and make a long story short. Me and this girl hungout once. We went hiking but didn't finish it because she had terrible allergies. A few weeks go by and she is really flirty but has given the she can't do anything because she is busy (she explained why she was busy). I figured excuse and planned to move on. She continued being flirty and I thought what the hell? I might as well try. I asked her if she would like to go on a date. She told me yes and that we should finish that hike. She has mentioned this numerous times. What is it about that hike that she wants to do so badly. It is that specific hike. Also she suggested a night hike as well. Does that mean anything?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Night is when the magic happens. You can be closer and hold her kiss etc.

• I personally wouldn't wanna hike for a date and I'm surprised she wants to do this after her allergies being bad. And if "I"wanted to hike at night... I'd definitely be planning something. Just go prepared lol

• OMG is she going to stab me and hide my body?

What Guys Said 1

• Girls love to look at the stars with a guy on a date. It is like an ultimate romantic date. If you really wanna pull out some big stuff. Hide some picnic esc. Stuff like food and blanket down the trail before hand and then boom romance ninja