Girls, would you date me?

Im 23, 5'11" Tan caucasian of german/swiss descent

Pros:
Im a mechanic (never have to pay for automotive work again)
Do custom work on classic cars
I skateboard
I play guitar/bass
I film/edit/photography
I am pretty fit, you can tell I enjoy my food.
I love animals and ow 2 chihuahuas and a cat that are all well behaved.
I have very strong opinions, but ill never hate you for judge you for your opinions, because you probably hate my opinions just as much! lol.
I love being outdoors and hiking/camping/outdoorsy type stuff
I dont smoke tobacco
I plan on owning my own buisness one day
My goal is to own land 20+ acres
Im VERY honest.
Im loyal
Im above average looking (I would never admit this an any situation but anonymous)

Cons:
Im hard headed (You ain't going to change my mind much)
I can get clingy
I have very little friends (but the ones I do have are the best you could ever ask for)
Im very picky with everything (Food, friends, entertainment.. Basically I know what I like, and thats that... But im not afraid to try new things and give things another shot)
I smoke weed (this can be a pro to some people, but I've asked the question on here and it seems most girls dont like it)
I have a hard time keeping my room clean
I dont drink often, but whe I do, I drink a lot
I dont follow politics in the slightest..
I have a little gynecomastia
I have a very high sex drive (can be seen as a pro)
I can be boring
Nothing really offends me, so at times i can be pretty offencive
I admit im as racist as every other person in this world
I have a hard time thinking of Cons for myself because I dont think I have many (which is a con because I dont work on my flaws much)

• Id date you
    47% (23)
  • Too much work for me
    20% (10)
  • It could work with a little bit of work
    33% (16)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

29

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would. I would proberly have a crush on you, however I would feel concerned about your drinking and weed use to be honest. As long you are a kind, nice and reasonable person and we can communicate about things that might be an issue in the relationship then that is fine. You are entitled to what you like, do and don't like. I love the fact you play the guitar (dad was a musician) and I love you lead an active lifestyle however I think I would have to have the "I am concerned about your use of weed" and the "I am concerned about your drinking" I have a lot of special interests of my own but I think you would have an issue with me as I don't really drink nor take weed and I wouldn't tell you what to do but I would end up trying to encourage you to reduse it at least. I think it could cause some problems. And unfortuataly, I have very strong views myself and I would have a problem with an racism or any Ism of any sort. I definitely think I wouldn't be right for you. I don't think you have any issues which acknowledging any con for yourself, though. There would be more of a problem if you only included pros and made out there are no cons at all. You seem like a dateable person to me.

What Girls Said 28

• I smoke weed, I have a hard time keeping my room clean, I can be boring, Nothing really offends me, so at times I can be pretty offensive, I have a hard time thinking of Cons for myself because I don't think I have many (which is a con because I don't work on my flaws much), and the fact that when you type you don't use apostrophes are all problems for me... none of these seem like things that can't be fixed really so I said it could work with a little bit of work but it is borderline too much work for me.

• Proper grammar and the use of punctuation on a website like GaG is a waste of time.. Its not like im applying for a job lol. get over yourself, you're still in highschool learning the English language.. lol

• Which means that since you are out of school and I am not you should be more conscious of all your mistakes and you should care. To me making an effort in your language is important, sorry if you disagree

• I make effort where it counts. GaG doesn't count.

• If we got along and stuff, probably yeah.

• nope!!! why? when i read the part where you are racist and smoke weed

• And you're not racist LOL... right. I said im as racist as everyone else on this planet..

• Everything was interesting and attractive until I read "I smoke weed". I'm sorry, I know you know that some girls don't like it, and I'm part of them. It's a turn off when a guy smokes. I mean chicha (I think that's how you write it) is alright every once in a while but the rest I'm not really ok with it. But other than that, yep, I'd date you :)

• There's a lot of positive things in there but you didn't mention anything about having a sense of humor and that's important to a lot of girls. Also, you said you're "boring" so can you expand on that? How so? Do you like staying in and hate trying new things? I think a lot of girls crave excitement with a loved one. At least for good memories since we tend to cherish those for a long time.

• Haha I forgot that. I have a great sense of humor. I can find humor in most anything. Like I said, nothing really offends me. I can and have offended people with my humor before... I can be boring because I just like to hang out and watch TV a lot. I also dont talk much. I mean, I talk when I think I have something interesting or important to say, but I can be really quiet. I will always try new things though. And I love traveling. I have lived in 2 countries.

• Well then in that case, you're pretty dateable. I would date someone with qualities like yours.. and tbh your cons don't bother me much they seem like things that can be worked on... the worst on there is probably weed and not all girls are against it. As long as you're still responsible and it helps you focus or calm down when you're tense instead of making you lazy and irresponsible. Some people can handle it and some shouldn't be trusted with it. About the offensive language.. I guess it's fine if you don't have a filter. I don't and a lot of other girls don't either. Not all people are that flexible but there's still a percentage that will fit in with you so you shouldn't have a problem meeting a girl that likes you. You're fine. :)

• all things considered, this is a pretty good list. the only things are that you like ankle biters and like weed but dont like cigs. speaking of which, as a guy that smokes weed but not cigs, what do you think of girls that smoke cigs?

• I mean, I hate to say it, but I can't get over it. I've lost to many people to lung cancer and my grandma is fighting pretty bad copd. I mean, I dated a girl that smoked once. She knew I wanted her to stop. I never asked her to stop. But since she knew i didn't like it, she tried to hide it. Sneak off and smoke. I felt like I was being cheated on lol.

• Sounds like a bit of a challenge, the clingy thing might be a problem. Other than that I don't see why not.

• You admit you're racist. So you probably won't like my race, ethnicity, or nationality! XD

• I admit im just as racist as anyone else, but I love all races.. I, like everyone in the world, am not exempt of racist thoughts.

• Not a dating website.

• This... Is not what I was going for llol

• Try OkCupid. You'll find your tribe there.

• Lol wtf?

• You sound cool to me. Mechanics are hot.

• Yeah sure why not? I mean based on wht you elaborate up there, you have that boyfriend material, so yeah, I'd probably date you if we know each other well in real life 😁

• Nah, I'd have to pass. The cons don't work for me.

• no. i hate hardheaded and clingy people. weed is a nono.

• Hate is a strong word though... No one is more passionate about things than hard headed people.

• yes but thats the point. im hard headed too and my relationships with hard headed people are never good so i avoid them

• I got ya, Makes sense. can't have 2 chiefs in the same house haha.

• Depends if we get along irl then yeah why not

• If you were younger 😭😭😭😭😭😂😂 or maybe if I was older

• you sound hot to me

• You had me at tan Caucasian.

• no i wouldn't

• Sorry I can't handle weed 😩 I'm sure lots of other girls would date u tho

• lol you kind of remind me of my ex boyfriend hahahaha

• You actually have some qualities that I really like but sadly you lost me at weed. I'd never be cool with that, no offence. I don't think I'd date a guy who smoke weed or took drugs or what not. Otherwise your other cons don't seem bad and you have some great pros.

• If it weren't for the weed, then yes, I would probably date a guy like you. But I'm against weed, so that's a turn off for me.

• You sound great. Some of your cons I don't really see as cons but I wouldn't date you. I don't wanna die!

• Hahaha why do you think you would die?

• I'm allergic to cats and dogs. It's bad with dogs but the cat would literally kill me lol.. You sound pretty awesome though on paper.. Also you do know that gynecomastia is treatable right? Both with surgery and w/o. If you're conscious about it..

• rednecks and chinese don't mix.

• Oh shit.. Is my redneck that obvious? haha. Im a Northern California boy all the way.. My mom is redneck though, so I get it from her haha. Dont worry though, I love Asians, they just dont love me :/

• At least you know about it.

• at least I know about what?

• About your flaws.

• I would need to see a picture.

• You seem way too high on yourself for my taste. I also don't appreciate the racist sentence. That is a no-go

• Trust me, Im very modest...

• Of course I'd date you! You seem like me in a lot of ways. I know you're not trying to look for a girlfriend on here or I'd hope not but I can definitely see how finding a date is difficult nowadays yet being an above average date.