Guys, how would you react?

Guys, if we about to have sex and I told you that I'm still a virgin how would you react?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Life is not a porno. It's good to be a virgin.

What Guys Said 12

• I would say something along this lines: "Let's have it later on and make it more special, :)) I would mostly either:

A) Go to restaurant/home and have some very good meal together with wine, candles then lose our both virginities.

or

B) Book a hotel room with some good food, candles, wine and relaxing music then lose it to each other.

You can call me old fashioned but that's how it would go for me anyway :)

• Honestly, I'd tell you to wait. I'd be nervous about taking someone's virginity. It's kind of a huge deal.

• Thanks for letting me know, I'll take it nice and slow and will you let me know if something hurts, ok?

• I WOULD have liked to know about it a lot sooner

• Well, I'd make sure you truly want to do this, then we would take it slowly and make sure you were comfortable with everything we did, and make sure it's something pleasurable for both of us.

• Awesome, lets de-virginize you.

• "That's fine. Let's do this together" and talk, guide each other. What feels good, what doesn't etc

• Should have told me earlier, might throw me off if it comes suddenly

• Well lets save it for the honeymoon.

• Isn't that soo long? LOL
      What would you do if she gets it elsewhere?

• well I never said that I wouldn't pleasure her. I just wouldn't pop her cherry until latter.

• I would be turned off and would no longer want to have sex with you.

• Would you be able to break up because of it?

• Yes. I dont date virgins after my last experience with one in my previous relationship. It was too much hassle and not worth in any way.

• id offer to go down on you first then get you comfy before I pop your cherry

• You're going to tell me that right as we're about to have sex? That's something you say ahead of time.

It's not a big deal but it does change some dynamics.