Girls, Why are so indecisive and flakey?

I've dated quite a few women that will say they want a certain type of relationship. And when they get a guy that is willin go give that to them, they get scared and back pedal faster than a NFL cornerback.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• If this happens to you over and over, I'd evaluate what draws you to a girl. Girks aren't the only ones who can get stuck on emotionally unavailable people due to some personal hangups.

What Girls Said 7

• Not sure how to say it but they might not want you... You might be giving them everything they want but they might not being wanting it from you.
    Just keep trying and you'll find a girl willing to give you as much as you give her

• Thank you for being honest. That's the point we all ask these questions anyway right? ☺️I see your point of view also

• Haha most people want lies and an ego boost. But I'm glad you're logical enough to realize that just because you're not one esnd Prince Charming doesn't mean your Cinderella isn't out there :)

• Either they've been hurt in the past, or they're scared of getting hurt in general. OR, the guy is not actually the one they want and they become flaky to get rid of him, because they don't know how to be honest about it.

• Maybe the ones you're setting out for have commitment issues. If anything I would slow down and try not to rush anything!

• We are just worried we might make the wrong decision

• Honestly, I think a lot more like a guy than a girl and I can't understand it either. By nature, the majority of women tend to be indecisive. Indecisiveness tacks on to being emotional and we all know that women are a lot more emotional than men.

• Way to go with those massive bullshit generalizations man.

• Lol, when discussing a section of the population as a collection, it would be illogical to not speak in terms of generalizations. If you read correctly, I said the *majority*. Also, if there's scientific research to accentuate a notion it's more likely that it's *not* bullshit. And there is plenty of scientific research on this topic. I'd be glad to pull some articles up for you.

• I guess you can chalk it up to immaturity

• Thats a self esteem issue they need to deal with themselves. If this is a thing you run into a lot that you don't want to deal with, be wiser about who you date, or open up and don't be afraid to ask them why. if they're afraid to open up then either you work with them or move on.