Girls, do you pay when you go out with boyfriend?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always paid for myself. Most times I actually paid for my date too. I don't expect anyone to do anything nice for me, so it's awkward if they actually do because I don't know how to handle it. And the obvious, I don't owe anyone anything for any reason, so I kind of save my ass there.

• your boyfriends are lucky then

• you are a sexy girl. you can always get attention. dont pay for that

• I don't pay for their attention, it's just when I want to go out somewhere I pay because obviously they're broke.

What Girls Said 19

• Sometimes, but its way hotter when the guy pays... just manlier... if you want to impress me, pay. If we go out often, then we can take turns, but make sure to surprise me every so often with something you've planned out for me and are paying for.

• i always pay when i go out with girlfriend. Turkish Guys always do that

• Oh, he never said he was wealthy... I have many networking connections who are my friends... I met him through one of the events. I know what he does for work, where he lives, and I see how he spends his money. He is wealthy, just kind of selfish (he event admitted to being selfish!!)... I like a guy with a good heart who is thoughtful.

• can i ask you a questions about girl if you text me?

• Sometimes i do and sometimes he does, it just depends... Like for a show or concert, if i want to go i buy the tickets, kind of whoever sees it deal. With movie tickets again same thing, but the other will get the food. Dinner just goes whoever... again pretty even overall.

• Typically I go Dutch, but often times if I've been seeing a guy for a while we just switch on and off without keeping score.. After all, it all balances out at some point. He can grab the coffee, I'll grab the movie tickets. He drives to a daytrip getaway (uses gas $), I'll pay for lunch. It's bound to equalize at some point, and that way it's very "fair"

• if i have money, i always offer to pay. i usually take him out to dinner whenever i get some cash. or i'll get us some ice cream or something he wants.

• We make it pretty even

• well i'd like to... when i will have a boyfriend

• If he let me, I would totally pay. Or if it's a date I planned myself or asked a guy out to

• I do pay my part most of the times. If I let him pay for it all, then I'd probably want to pay for it all myself the next time.

• I usually offer to pay half or something but he's too stubborn and is all like "No, no, no, that's not how it works." 😑

• we pay half and half he pays the food i pay the tax and movie theater tickets/dessert/ or park entrance etc

• Well I pay for myself.

• I always pay for myself.
    Sometimes I'll pay for him.

• haha love your profile pic:D

• I always offer, but the guy always refuses.

• Most of the time I pay.

• I'll pay for ME. I am not an ATM...

• i pay sometimes it's only fair... i work and i support my self as well

• Usually yes.

• With my last boyfriend I did, cuz he was broke. The one before that, we split but if it was something only one of us really wanted to do, the one who picked would buy.

• I pay for myself, yes.