Pof are there any real men on it?

I met a guy 2 years ago on pof seemed so nice had came out of a really bad relationship and thought I was lucky to have found him as time progressed the lies unraveled revealing all his secrets and lies he lied about his name where he was living the fact he was still married to say I was gutted was a complete understatement as when I unravelled the truth I was pregnant can anyone explain why men do this

Unfortunately I miscarried after 2.5 mths he still insisted on his "love" for me despite everything thanks for your feed back guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow. Just wow. I'm so sorry for what happened to you. I don't know what POF is, but there are good guys out there. Just like there's good girls out there. How some people can be so cruel is beyond my comprehension.

What Guys Said 2

• Nah, it's full of alien imposters 👽

• Its just some bad luck

What Girls Said 2

• It takes two to tango, as far as the pregnancy goes.

Anyway, the whole world is full of awesome people and utter dirtbags. You've just got to build your self sufficiency and know that you'll be ok with our without them, which frees you up to accept good people and reject bad ones.

• I don't trust Plenty of Catfish