What the biggest turn off for you, relationship wise, and why? And would this be a deal breaker?

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl who keeps trying to change me and if she's overly gossipy.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it's inability to manage resources. Broke bitches suck. Broke bitches who drive other people broke because they are broke bitches suck far, far more.

• And im guessing thats a deal breaker for you lol

• In the frame of the question I would congratulate you on your deduction.

• No personality. And yeah, it's always a deal breaker. At least for me.

• Serial daters, girls who break up with their boyrfriends every other day.

Neither of those sound healthy and I want a relatiomship that is going to last. You'll get a month or two out of these relationships before they've expired.

• I they are annoying and or stupid

• Fights and complains...

What Girls Said 5

• Thinking you have control over my personal decisions or have some sort of superiority over me because you're a man.
    I've been on my own for 9 years and have done a pretty good job with it. I don't need someone else to come in and start telling me how to run my life. I've seen men do this and they got kicked to the curb for men who respect me as an independent equal.

• Jealousy, possessiveness, and someone who is controlling. My best friend's boyfriend is like this and I could not put up with it for a single day! He reads every text I send her so we can't even have private conversations via text like we used to, and he won't let her go out certain places like even just out for drinks with all our girlfriends. He was friend's with my boyfriend and I too, we never knew he was this type of guy and my boyfriend is PISSED at his behaviour so they are not talking right now. He found out that this creepy guy TWO YEARS AGO before he had even met much less started dating my best friend got a boner around her while he was drunk and she was just trying to talk to him. And her boyfriend FLIPPED OUT and got a bit mad at her, and said he feels weird about the fact that she had a life before him, he was her first everything and he's jealous of some creep who she got VERY unwanted attention from two years ago? What more does he expect? that she lived in a closet waiting for him to come claim her her entire life? of course she had a life before you jackass!! uhgg I am so mad my friends deserves much better than a controlling jealous boyfriend. It's not her fault she got creeped on by some pervert ages ago why would he blame her for being sexually harassed? It's sick and I am having to rethink my friendship with her boyfriend now and I don't trust him anymore because most abusive relationships start off with the guy being possessive and slowly isolating her from her friends which is what he's doing, it's scary and I'd be gone in a split second if my boyfriend was the same way. My boyfriend would NEVER go though my phone and I would NEVER go through his, I am secure enough in my relationship that I trust him. If a guy buys me a drink my boyfriend is flattered that someone else finds his girlfriend pretty and I feel the same way if some girl buys my boyfriend a drink like it's no big deal! If you don;t have trust in a relationship why bother? that's my opinion!

• Cheap/selfish
    Ohh god I hate that shit with a fiery passion

• Lack of communication skills, if they can never be understanding with me, and are huge hypocrites

• Fighting and arguing.