We had our first date last night, it went well I feel, should I wait for him to text me today or can I? We are both 23 btw?

NaomiSign Out

Ask a QuestionAnswers HomeNotificationsMy ActivitiesCategoriesCommunity GuidelinesSend FeedbackHelpOther SitesYahooMailNewsFinanceSportsMoreView Desktop Version

About Yahoo Privacy & Terms

© 2015 Yahoo! Inc

we had our first date last night, it went well I feel, should I wait for him to text me today or can I? I met up with this guy off a dating website and we went on a long walk through the city last night it was nice and relaxing we were able to talk and get to know each other. it was his first time meeting somebody offline and he was extremely nervous I could tell I was really chill and relaxed because it was not my first going on a date with somebody I had met off line. I felt like there was a mutual connection between the two of us he had lived near where we were walking around however it was still a far distance from his apartment complex so at the end I gave him a lift back. we hugged and he told me to text him when I made it home so that he would know. So i did and we also both said it was a pleasure meeting each other. he has not sent a text today as of yet. Should I send the first text, or should I wait since I am the girl lol

Lol i asked this question on yahoo too lol :(

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Next time you might want to preview before you post question from your yahoo lol. Wait definitely then you will know if he truly liked you