My sister disrespected me in public?

My 19 year old little sister disrespected me in public by starting an argument in the train infront of people. I told her to calm down and be quiet and that she should not talk to her older sister that way in public. It doesn't matter what she felt at that time, i would never ever ever humilate family infront of other people, to me thats the UNFORGIVABLE sin, and i wasn't ever angry at her, i just walked off the train and i decided to break off contact. This is not the first time, she keeps argueing and arguing and you can have fun with her or have a normal conversation without getting defensive and then she turns it around on me. She has zero respect for our mother to, zero and i decided to not explain or argue anything with her anymore and told her that i do not want her near me. I really mean it, is this harsh? but to me disrespecting in public and continueing it is the most disgusting thing to to family.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you shouldn't expect respect because your mom pushed you out of her vagina first.

Don't stop explaining things to her or discussing issues she has, that will just make you seem like a condescending butthole and make her even more angry. Have you tried talking to her like an equal, asking why she is having a hard time controlling her temper?

What Guys Said 3

• Has she done this before?

• she humilated me, she kept saying personal stuff out l

• Uoure too young to cut off toes but when you move ou you can do so

• And yet, you don't even put why she's pissed. Sounds pretty one sided to me.

• she was pissed because she is Always angry. she didn't faile her exams but guesswhat so did i, you dont see me actin like a bitch. she even made her boyfriend cry 5 times, im sick of her attitude

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 19 and my sisters older we fight constantly over little things. We fight in public not super loud but that's just us. Her acting this way has an explanation, maybe something's wrong. Do you talk to her one on one about life, future plans. I do think it's harsh that you told her not to be near you.

• Maybe she was having a hard day. Tell her it was rude and you didn't like it. But its not a unforgiveable sin as you put it. We all have such days

• no m sick her ''bad'' days. she has them everyday and i ALWAYS try to be positive but she continues disrespectig by giving a huge attitude.

• Just ignore her. Maybe she does it because she knows she gets a reaction out of you

• I don't think that's the most unforgivable thing she could have done but I understand why you feel that way. Has she always been this way? If so, there's little chance of her changing now.

• Always been that way

• Well, unfortunately, she will probably stay that way (barring great personal upheaval).

• Well that is your sister tell her about her self even if you do have to argue be loud and stern sometimes you'll just have to get out of character even if you don't want to

• There are worse things that could happen. you can't replace family and they won't always be around so try to get over it or put it behind you but dont give up.