Girls, Are there any dating sites out there or places where I can meet some honest woman that's not shallow and ready for a serious relationship?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Find someone with similar interests. A place where a lot of people with that interest or a related one hang out is good.

What Girls Said 3

• What does "not shallow" mean? If you're wanting a woman to take you off of your personality alone, there are some women who would be willing. I hope you understand though that they're not obligated to have sex with you if you get into a relationship. An expectation, sure, but I would hope as well that you know that many women want to be attracted to the men that they're going to be opening their legs to... and many women can't do that if you don't rev their engine.

• So I'm a huge Shark Tank fan (entrepreneurs, economics, numbers- I'm not Asian for no reason) and I saw this one clip where these three sisters came up with their own dating app called Coffee Meets Bagel, which is , from what I've heard, way better than any other dating site. Basically, you hook up your account with Facebook, and instead of meeting complete strangers, you can meet with people whom you have mutual friends with. For ex. John's friend Sara is on Coffee Meets Bagel, and you can chat with Sara only if both of you guys give mutual consent to chat. The chat lasts for 1 week, no longer, so that if its a complete creep you're conversing with, your chat doesn't have to continue ever again! That's about all I know.

• Yay, its called talking to people at. school or. work! ;)