How to get out of a bad relationship?

So. I've had nothing but bad relationships my whole life, and now I am with a user? She uses he for attention and love but gives very little back? I love her I do. But she always is mad and doesn't give me the love I deserve. How can I end it? I'm having trouble

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her that you need space and that you want to be on your own.

• How do I say that?

• You say, Listen, I am not doing well with this right now. I need some space to work things out and I think that is best to be done on my own

• thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you guys can see a therapist

• Maybe

• Stupid reasons. Like today she said she was going out with friends I asked who, she said it's none of my business. I'm just like okayyyyyy and then I changed the subject but then she got mad and was like hurt I didn't care who she was hanging out with

• I think that is really rude but maybe she was just being pissy at something else

What Guys Said 3

• It's easy. You tell her this is a one sided relationship and you need more than she can give so goodbye

• Just text her that its over and to come get her shit out of your place. It's brutual and cold but maybe thats why they need.

• Just end it

• How?

• Why can't you say that it's not the relationship you want or that maybe you need time or space to figure things out?

• Thanks