Girls, Is it ok for my boyfriend to wear my panties?

My guy likes trying on my panties. It turns him on. Is this OK?
Anybody else ever had their guy do this?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Might be his kink. Everyone has one and good for him and you that he feels comfortable enough with you to be able to share it.

What Girls Said 11

• If you think it is, he may just like it. Look up sissy boy. That is the fetish that that is called. I had a boyfriend that liked that. He liked to wear my bra, too.

• It's a little weird in my opinion. My boyfriend has a pair of my panties, but I don't think he wears them...

• As long as you're happy and comfortable with this. then I can't see a problem.

Personally if my husband was to start doing the same thing, then I would be somewhat concerned and upset, and would seriously confront him over it.

• Sure if he wants to. Share your panties

• Everybody has their kinks.

• That's kinda weird no offence

• Um that's gross. lol. I'd probably dump my boyfriend if he insisted on doing that because he'd already be gay and he probably has a secret butt buddy by that point

• My advice... RUN!

• No it isn't manly. My man often sniffs and kisses my panties (which I like) but never wears them. Besides he won't even fit into them if he tried. Lol!

• Yes, my guy loves panties. He says their more comfortable then mens undies, and inprove our sex life

• Nope. Honestly, he may be hiding feelings he doesn't really want to expose yet. Very strange.