Girls, Is it ok for my boyfriend to wear my panties?

My guy likes trying on my panties. It turns him on. Is this OK?
Anybody else ever had their guy do this?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Might be his kink. Everyone has one and good for him and you that he feels comfortable enough with you to be able to share it.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• If you think it is, he may just like it. Look up sissy boy. That is the fetish that that is called. I had a boyfriend that liked that. He liked to wear my bra, too.

1|2
    0|0
  • It's a little weird in my opinion. My boyfriend has a pair of my panties, but I don't think he wears them...

2|0
    0|0
  • As long as you're happy and comfortable with this. then I can't see a problem.

Personally if my husband was to start doing the same thing, then I would be somewhat concerned and upset, and would seriously confront him over it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure if he wants to. Share your panties

1|1
    0|0
  • Everybody has their kinks.

2|0
    0|0
  • That's kinda weird no offence

1|0
    0|0
  • Um that's gross. lol. I'd probably dump my boyfriend if he insisted on doing that because he'd already be gay and he probably has a secret butt buddy by that point

0|0
    0|0
  • My advice... RUN!

0|0
    2|0
  • No it isn't manly. My man often sniffs and kisses my panties (which I like) but never wears them. Besides he won't even fit into them if he tried. Lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my guy loves panties. He says their more comfortable then mens undies, and inprove our sex life

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Honestly, he may be hiding feelings he doesn't really want to expose yet. Very strange.

0|0
    0|0