Guys, would this bother you?

I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years now. But even after all this time he still doesn't trust me and always gets upset when I hang out. I only go to dinner with my friends and sometimes drinks. Would it bother you if your girlfriend did this? Also, how do you feel about other guys asking for her number but it's only on a friendly level?

Most Helpful Guy

• Would it bother you if your girlfriend did this? Yes, to high maintenance

Also, how do you feel about other guys asking for her number but it's only on a friendly level? Fine, I would what to meet her friends doe, so I would hang with her. Unless she says I'm smothering her.

• Does this make me selfish even wanting to hang out with my girlfriends despite knowing the fact that other guys are around? I don't know every time I mention someone he just assumes that guy likes me and we probably did something which is far from the truth... I don't even give any guys my number even friends I've known before him...

• I'm not going to lie I am attracted to this one guy and I just feel like dirt for even having these thoughts.

• You tell him that your not going to leave him.

What Guys Said 2

• wouldn't like other dudes askin for ur # and find me 1 guy who would like that. But u goin out with friends is cool

• Yeah you have a good point. It would bother me if it were the other way around. Would it bother you if it were guy friends? I don't know it's been 4 years and I feel like my boyfriend will never trust me and I don't get why because I never done anything to me. He had cheated on me in the past so it kind of blows my mind.

• He doesn't want to do anything anymore unless it's going around his neighborhood. I always make sure another female is around when I hang out with another guy but it's always in public or as a group. I just feel like ever since he felt like his life isn't where he wants it to be he just blames me for everything. Maybe I'm wrong for ever hanging out with another guy. Does this make me a bad girlfriend? Even if I told him beforehand.

• No as long as he knows he is welcome to come if he wants. Then he is choosing to be mizzy,

• He doesn't want to share you mwith others. It means either he wants superiority over you or he extremely loves you. What do you think?

• Well according to him he really loves me and doesn't want to lose me. Is that bad? Does that even exist? A man loving a women that much.

• I think you should spend time with him. Take a break and go for a holiday. keep calm, kiss him, show your inner feelings and specially show your seriousness and love towards him

• I can't believe Im saying this but I just feel like i dont feel the same way anymore. It kind of makes me sad feeling this and I wish I can stop these feelings. I just feel like the more he controls me the more I feel the need to pull away.

What Girls Said 1

• I hate that your boyfriend needs to trust you

• I don't know what to do, we have been fighting about this for years now. I guess I have given up. I just feel like I don't have anyone to talk to about my problems. He thinks it's not a big issue but it is, I keep telling him that relationships are built oh trust. He keeps telling me it will all change once we move in together but it's been three years and he still hasn't found a job. How does he expect this to work...

• well you could break up with him and focus on yourself

• I'm scared to make the wrong decision, j still love him and we've together for so long. Does this make selfish?