Love question? Please, help me?

Okay, first off, she loves me. I know this. Thing is, I feel like I keep leading her on. But I can't help it, because I'm too scared to do anything about it. I don't know if it'll work, I don't know if I'll be a good boyfriend, and I don't freaking know if I love her back or not! I feel like a total jerk and I just can't figure out what to do. I asked someone before about just waiting it out and seeing what'll happen, and he told me it was a cowardly move and I'm just setting her up to fall, which I don't want to do because I care about her (as a good friend). Help me please, somebody! I'm confused and uncertain and getting really really scared and anxious!

Well, she knows now... And she's very hurt... I feel like a total a*shole for doing this to her, even if it wasn't on purpose... I told her I would be more straight up with her about things, not be wishy-washy, so I don't hurt her like this again...

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems you really wanna do the right thing, good for you. But unfortunately it seems you want to be with her but also want be with others. Maybe a friends with benefits type. Your not ready to date her. Because you know the way you are. So if I was you. I'd tell her you would like to remain friends untill you get yourself figured out because you don't really know what you want. Just be honest... she will respect you for it. Don't string her along. If you do, she will get attached and you won't be ready. Best of luck.

• Thing is, she's already pretty attached...

• Let her down gently but be straight up.

What Girls Said 2

• I understand what your friend is trying to say, but at the same time, figuring out if you're good together is why dating is a thing that people do.

• Everything you just wrote in that paragraph is what you need to tell her. It will be hard. But girls like to hear it straight up. They don't like playing games. So I woul take some time to sit down and figure out what exactly you're feeling and then tell her

• I've actually been saying this stuff to her... I just really don't want to hurt her.

• I know but you're in too deep at this point and you're going to have to hurt her one way or another. You have to think about yourself as well. Don't just base your major decisions on how you think she will feel, because then you will end up in a shitty relationship and things will get even worse. So you have to tell her straight up how you feel

• Okay... Thank you for the advice.

What Guys Said 0