What constitutes a date in the eyes of a guy?

For example, if a girl bets you lunch/dinner that her team will beat yours and they do and you take her out, is that a date?

Can guys and girls grab dinner together just as friends or will someone imply more or less on it either being a date or not...

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to go in groups so it wouldn't be weird. But I have this friend she like 3years younger then me I this k of her as a little sister. I this k she pretty but I'm not sexually attracted to her. So we would hang out every once and a while. I never thought of it as a date.

But others might.

So it depend on the relation ship also if u wanna avoid that add a mural friend into the mix.

Make sure they don't have feeling for the girl or guy. Me personally I crush really fast. If I really like u but I take time to look at what we have and is it worth pursuing. Majority of the time its not

What Guys Said 2

• If

1. Either of you say "as in a date" and you both say yes
    2. If he makes a physical move, or if you do

• I don't think men and women can be just friends.

What Girls Said 2

• I went to a couple movies with a guy, I considered it to just be hanging out both times. Other people kept calling it a date.

Literally the closest we came to kissing on any of those occasions was our spit mingling on a joint before we went in to watch Paranormal Activity.

• They can grab dinner together just as friends, especially if it's just because of a bet. It doesn't necessarily mean anything to either one of them other than fulfilling their part of the deal or getting a free meal out of it.