Why does he kiss me on the face or head while talking?

Is this a sign of more than a sexual connection? Sometimes I'll be talking to the guy I'm seeing and he'll just kiss me on my forehead or the top of my head mid conversation

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes, I will be listening to a girlfriend talking to me and she will say something clever or cute or interesting or whatever, and I will be suddenly filled with the urging need to kiss her like you said. It's like I am being overtaken by emotions. It can be pride or relief or else. But It only happens if I am involved with the girl. It's love to me. That is how it happens in my case. It could also be that he is not interested in listening to your story and is trying to shift the focus elsewhere. This sounds disgusting to me. Try to find which is which...

What Guys Said 6

• Wow this is quite rare he's really into you he probably finds everything you do kissable like this one song from the cure

• He just likes to

• weird flirting?

• he's really happy for being with you

• It doesn't bother you though, does it?

• it's beyond the sexual connection. Either he loves you or you are close to his heart

What Girls Said 2