What is the ideal age to get married?

Everything is in the title

Most Helpful Girl

• 29 sounds pretty good to me.

What Guys Said 6

• Depends on you. I will not marry till I pay off my debts. At my current salary it will be a year and a half to two years. I want to take it very slow to maybe avoid the same mistakes my parents made. Whoever she I hope she is willing to wait five years into the relationship before I ask. For me if I were to meet her tomorrow, age 30 at the earliest. I hope to get married before age 40.

• Why five years into the relationship? I feel like at a younger age that is acceptable but to date someone from 23 to 28, most women would standards would leave you for taking 5 years to propose

• Moving fast seems to lead to disaster. If you move in weeks or months things gets overlooked.

• there is a difference between moving fast and having the girl wait five years for you to propose. If you really want to get to know her better maybe be friends with her for a couple of years and then date her for three years before you propose. If you take five years to propose any girl who sticks around that long will NOT be the type of girl you want to marry

• I'd say Never

24-26 is good too tho. It's not too early but also not too late in life either.

• For me never.

• why is that?

• I personally just don't see the "love" in marriage that I can't have of just being together with them without a ring or a form saying we're married which are both just materialistic things that have no place in love.

• They might be materialistic things but the fact that someone is willingly to do that for another person all by itself speaks volumes of love to me. Cohabitation with someone and starting a family with them just speaks volumes of selfishness to me. You might think this is the best thing for you but I guarantee that unless the woman is a WEAK woman she would be sure to leave someone who has intentions of staying with her for thirty years without marrying her

• I would say 25

• 22-28 for most people but personally the sooner the better

• Before 30.

What Girls Said 6

• Early-mid 20's. I used to think I'd be married at 21. I'll be 22 at the end of the month and I'm thinking I'm not ready for marriage. In 3 years though... I'll be ready :p

• i want to get married after i have finished my degree, so that is 7 years away if everything goes to plan. so i hope 26-27. i want to be married and have kids before i am 30

• Around the age of 25.

• Gives you enough time to enjoy college life and get all the partying out of your system.

• My parents say 20

• i want to settle down before 30

• I'd say early twenties. Like 20-24