I somehow ended up in a love pentagon. What do I do?

Suddenly a bunch of guys like me now, which is completely out of the blue. Honestly I don't know what to do.

Guy A: This guy is the same age as me. He's not the most attractive, but he has the best personality. He's an athlete, super popular, and is really funny. He and I get along really well and we've been friends since we were kids. I like him a lot, but he's a bit of a flirt. Girls are constantly flocking to him.

Guy B: He's the same age as me. He's probably the best looking of the bunch. I've known him since we were little. He's more of the quiet type. He and I get each other because we're both introverted people, but it can sometimes get a little awkward because we're both so quiet. He's really funny once he comes out of his shell.

Guy C: He's ok looking. He's the only one who actually asked me out. He texts me almost everyday. He can be a bit smothering at times. Overall, he's not a bad guy. He's just a bit too clingy. He's constantly trying to compliment me, but I don't really like it because I don't like flattery. A compliment every now and then is nice, but he does it all the time.

Guy D: He is way too young for me. Although I've told him many times that he's too young for me, he won't quit. He follows me around and calls me Cherry. He always offers to buy me food, he takes my side in every argument, and he is always trying to defend me from other guys. He has a little kid crush on me. I think it's adorable, but he is very serious.

I honestly don't know what to do. How do I pick one without hurting all the others. Should I just leave it alone?

Guy D isn't actually an option. I just don't want to break his little kiddie heart.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• your only choice is a or b and out of that b since you've known him since you were little

• I've known both a and b since I was little. I used to go to summer camp with guy A when I was a kid and guy b used to have a crush on me when I was little.