I wanna ask this girl out but I'm ugly what do I do?

I like this girl she's super cute but I'm really ugly I get told this a lot and Ofcourse I have no confidence. she's very nice but she's also extremely hot which is terrifying. Should I just let it go?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude u already lost. No girl wants a unconfident dude. U could have the best looks but no confidence is not gettin it. Get some swag dude. What is the worst thing that will happen? Getting shot down, big deal on to the nxt one. But work on the selfesteem

• lol I see plenty of guys with no confidence depressed with girlfriends it has nothing to do with it stop regurtitating retarded online PUA advice it gets annoying to hear this all the time. Its ALL about the looks

• If ur workin all the time take some of that bread and head to the Asian massage palor. There hot they fuck and u can stop ur pussy crying u sound like a 12yr old

• There are none of those in my god damn country I asked a question if you dont like it go fuck yourself. I'm def not confident with girls but I'm 100% confident I can kick your ass :@

What Girls Said 4

• YOU think you're too ugly. She might not think so. Just walk up to her, introduce yourself if you haven't, and tell her you would like to take her out to dinner.

• I have mirrors you know I know I'm ugly as fuck and I do know her hence why I know she's nice. I'm friend with her sister

• I really can't do much more than go to the gym which I already do You can change ugly

• anyways I used to think I was okay looking but then years and years of girls telling me I'm ugly I obviously believe it cause its true and can't be too confident when everyone thinks you look bad

• You're not ugly.

• yes I am and thats not the point of the question...

• The issue here is that you keep calling yourself ugly. Girls don't want a guy who think so lowly of them self.

• I know plenty of depressed guys with girlfriends so it has nothing to do with it , look do

• I think that you should start out as trying to get to know her, then become friend. It's not the. outward appearance that matters, but what you look like on the inside.

• I disagree with the "looks dont matter" thing and hell no no friendzone/doormat position for me thank you

• Im just saying that you should let her get to know YOU. Not your appearance. And if your so ugly prove it. I don't think that your ugly. I will say this, whatever you think you are, that is what you will become. Believe me. I thought I was the ugliest girl in school. Then I got asked out by an 18 year old who was the most popular guy in 12th grade. I've been down the same road. I almost killed myself over it. You need to quit putting yourself down and look at yourself from a positive perspective. Everything will turn out well if you feel, think, and act confident in yourself and your appearance. Others will see this, including that girl, and will think highly of you for it. Remember, first impressions are the most important.

• One last thing, I have read the other options of other people, and your answers, if your going to ask a question and receive answers, at least listen to them and don't fuck off every fricken person who tries to give you some advice. We are all saying the same thing. You just need to shut your fat mouth and open your ears, for once! Chew on that for a while.

• Try being friends with her (of you aren't already) make her laugh be there when she cries maybe she'll get a little attached or just tell her how you feel first so if she says no you could develop a friendship

What Guys Said 3

• That's gotta be one of the funniest question titles I've seen on this site. Very blunt, I like it a lot.

But yeah let it go man, it's not worth killing yourself over if you're so nervous.

• I'm not the most handsome guy but I do know that if you just ask her out, that's all you can do. The worst she can say is no.

• Just ask her with confidence. If she says no, fuck her.