Is the age difference weird?

My brothers best friend (boy-14) has a huge crush on my best friend (girl-16) do you think the age difference is too much or would it be fine for them to date? (he is grade 8 she grade 10)

• He's too young
    12% (2)9% (2)10% (4)Vote
  • They could date
    76% (13)86% (19)82% (32)Vote
  • She's too old for him
    12% (2)5% (1)8% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Lol so he decided he didn't like her anymore because she lives in the country and he wouldn't be able to walk to her house lol he's a little immature

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

• It's only two years. Seniors dating freshmen is a pretty common which is usually 3 year differences.

0|0
    0|0
    • Isn't the guy usually the older one or does it matter?

• I personally don't think it matters. For whatever reason some people do have issues with the girl being older than the guy though.

What Guys Said 5

• I had someone 18 wanting to date me when I was 14, and that was a bit fucked up to me.

2 year difference isn't much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats nothen I know a senior who have dated afreshmin that is a 4 year difference and now their happily married with 6 kids.

0|0
    0|1
  • 2 years? thats a lifetime

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 years? big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the genders were reversed would there be a problem?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• He's too young. Date someone your age or older. I made the mistake of dating someone 2 years younger than me and it was a disaster. He was really immature and a total twat. I broke up with him after 2 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the cut off mark is 15 for that. 15 is okay for younger and older but once they get over, that comes off as a bit weird to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a crush on a 14 year old boy when I was 17.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they both really like each other I think it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • They so could date. I'm a senior in high school who is dating a sophomore boy in high school. He is 16, I'm 18 (it's all legal in my state woohoo!). I mean, yeah, it's fine. People tend to think only older guys like younger girls... But I'm an older girl who likes and prefers younger guys. I don't know why, it just is that way for me. I hope I helped!

0|0
    0|0