Girls, My ex texted me saying that he still likes me in a way. What does that mean I'm curious?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• If he says "in a way" it's basically him still having feelings for you but not as much as when you were together or another reason is he's probably confused, he's thinking he's moving in but yet still has feelings for and probably just has feelings but doesn't really know it

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know maybe he's bored and knows you'll go back. Be careful girl!

• he might just be saying that to get in your pants, sounds like you need to meet up with him and discuss both of your feelings and figure out if he is serious about these feelings or just texting you to hopefully land a shag

• That is a slap in the face. I wouldn't even entertain that nonsense. "In a way?" No ways! He must either love you completely, seen as you have been together before and he should know how he feels based on that, or move the hell on. Sounds like he wants a piece of you. Best you meet up with him and give him a piece of your mind rather than your body.

• he wants you back.