Girls, Is this girl not interested in me anymore?

This girl and I like each other or that's what I assume after the first date where we flirted through text. She went on vacation for 2 weeks and I started the conversation. I started it two times but it died really quickly. I just said that I hope her vacation is going well. She replied by saying she missed me and sent me a picture showing herself. It basically died after I replied back to that. I was the last person to reply and that was 5 days ago. Is she not interested in me anymore

3

Most Helpful Girl

• did she show you any signs that she isn't interested anymore?

What Girls Said 2

• She might be busy or having fun... or maybe she's playing you or leading you on, if she doesn't message you in a few days or a week, text her when she's off of the vacation and text her to see what's up, if she's being boring or taking awhile, but flirting then she could be leading you on. If she doesn't text back at all, then she's not interested. Plain and simple

• What happened?