What do I do in such a situation?

I was into this girl for more than 4 years, I have had my chances in the beginning but some how I fucked it up. Then somewhere along the line I fell into the friendzone with her. I tried time and time again to get out of the friendzone or forget about her. There was a few times I was able to get her out of my life but I somehow found her back in it , and each time that happened i'd fall harder for her. Last summer my best friend was my confidant about her and now this summer it's even much more harder because as it turns out he gained some feelings for her and I think she may have the same feeling towards him. I have had a talk with him and he was great about it and told me that if I gave him the word then he'll back off, he even begged me to tell him too. But honestly I didn't have the heart to tell him. I told him I wasn't gonna get in his way because I felt its not my place to stop him when this girl and I didn't share Mutual feelings for one another and I would never get in the way of my best friends feelings like that. Now I just don't know what to do because I don't wanna end my friendship with this guy and I'll try my hardest not too if they start dating which by the way I already suspect they have but are hiding it from me. I'm just honestly jealous person who is stuck in a rut and need some advice

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, jealousy is very natural, and it happens to us all the time. Why don't you just tell him it's all cool bro, and that you don't want anything bad happen between you two? And why didn't you just tell her four years ago when you had so many chances?

• She knows I did tell her many times she knew my intentions but I was friendzoned.

• Exactly so it's the exact same shit she made the Conscience decision that she did not want me. Tell me something I don't know. And in this case that's not the advice I'm looking for so thanks for your input but I'd appreciate it if you just not say anything unless you got something useful to say.

• Sorry, I'm just not very experienced in this.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0