Am I a pedo for thinking younger girls are attractive?

I just turned 22. I see like high schoolers at the gym and they look damn good. I would never hit on them that's just wrong. But am I pedo for being attracted to a 17 yr old?

Most Helpful Guy

• No i think its normal, since 17 year olds' bodies are mature. They have the bodies of adult women. Being attracted to prepubescent 13 year olds with baby face and a flat chest would be more considered pedophilia

What Girls Said 2

• No, you're not. Their bodies aren't different than any other 18yo female. You would only be a pedo if all you cared were -18 years old children and acted in your thoughts.

• No. You eould be a pedo if you were attracted to young children, girls and boys under 14 or so, who have child-like bodies that haven't gone through puberty.
    There are 11-15 year olds who have fully developed bodies and look signifigantly older than they are, they might look attractive, as they look older, but they aren't adults, their brains are not developed enough, they are often rather naive and childish. But I think 17 is still fine for you as long as it's legal in your country.

• But you should rather approach girls age 18 or older.

What Guys Said 6

• It's more about whether the girl has developed or not rather than the age.

The only reason its against the law to have sexual intercourse with someone under a certain age is really just because the line has to be drawn somewhere.

I don't think you're a pedo.

• Yeah. You really shouldn't be hanging outside of schools waiting for all the under 18 year olds to leave. You sound like a guy in a CSI episiode

• Lmao who says I'm hanging outside a school. I said I see a couple of them at the gym that look good.

• So you follow them from school to the gym and stare at them while getting a stiffy. That ain't much better. There are registers for people who do that.

• Any girl younger and then yes, we have problems

• No not really to be honest

• No, a 17-year-old girl does not indicate that.

• anything younger than 17 I'd say was a nono!