My boyfriend describe to this friend that I am just different?

I don't know what that means from text. The girl who is a good friend saw our photos and asked if that is his girlfriend. He answered that is my new girlfriend. She asked him to lunch and if his girlfriend is irrational or jealous type. He said he wasn't sure (we just started dating) and that I was just different. I haven't ask yet what that mean but he is scheduling lunch with her when she visit from a different country.

I trust my boyfriend to be faithful. I just don't know why he describe me as just different.

What Guys Said 1

• I think he meant "different" as in you're special to him.

What Girls Said 1

• Different could mean a number of things. It could mean that he feels differently about you than he has done before with other girlfriends. Maybe he just meant that you were different in the sense that he didn't think you would get annoyed at him for seeing a good friend. I'm sure there is nothing to worry about, but you can always ask him to put your mind at ease.