Girls, There is a 17 year old cute girl and I am attracted to her, and vise versa, but I think am too old for her, should I tell her?

I notice her long time ago and she is single nosow, whenever I go to the store the day she is working I notice that she notice me, I think she is waiting for me to talk to her, but just the age gap is enough to think about, I know that I can date juts to make up with her but is not what I want to do, I know that she is waiting, should I make up with her just to enjoy each other and come clean later?

Thank you all ladies for your comments, I have to say that you all have some sort of different point of views and very helpful, am not doing any moves for toward this girl, ahe is turning 20 in May and she still love her ex that broke up with her 6 months ago, is all good. End of the story and thanks again.

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen, you should talk to her, but nothing to serious, just like a chit-chat with no flirting and then see how she acts, if she's okay with that maintain the chit-chat thingy and after a while see how she acts and if she acts right, do flirt
    and if she comes of as a but rude or gives short answers with a dead serious face, she is not interested so you should back off so you wouldn't seem creepy

What Girls Said 15

• No.. that is unbelievably creepy. I'm embarrassed to say I had a similar experience at that age.. and it was awful. Any middle-aged man/woman who goes after teens like that is a predator. There is an uneven balance of power at play here, and that often leads to the latter being taken advantage of. Grow up, get some help and leave her alone. Let her date guys her own age.

• And the fact that you said you "noticed her a long time ago" is goddamn disturbing. Seriously, you need help.

• No, you should not. It's scary. When I was younger than that a 46 year old man told me that he loved me and wanted to be with me and it scared me so much it made me cry, I was so freaked out.

• Thank you, but no, o don't think I'll scare her, but we had a lite conversation not so often, but she like to check me out, she is intrigue I know, but I am keep it to my self.

• So you are asking whether it is a good idea for you to lead on this young, innocent girl and take advantage of her? I think you already know the answer to that. Come clean ASAP, I'd say.

• I don't know how old is she, she look 17 or 18 or maybe 19, and innocent? I don't know that either.

• Point made, I want a real woman.

• Good choice ;)

• no that is totally wrong. she is too young for you and she won't want you long term so move it along. Are you sure she is 17? I looked 20 when i was 14 so be very careful.

• that is gross because she's still a minor.. this would be frowned upon by other adults as well.. maybe be friends for a looong while and respect her! A teacher at my high school got involved with a young girl and they got caught! He ended up doing like 2 years jail time that was the best his lawyer could do. He lost his credentials to teach and was kicked out of the school district. Also, he was put on a sex offender registry. None of this is good, why not find an older woman with more to offer than a young body? She was only 16 one year ago!

• I'll thank you lady, no worries

• I think you should perhaps go after someone more your age. Seventeen is still young. She isn't a woman yet, she is still a girl. A young adult, but not an adult.

Do you think you will have anything in common further than you think she is attractive? Does a man like you have anything to interest a girl of that age?

• I don't think girls that age know that 'anything in common really means' but I don't want to baby seat ☺️

• I think they do but the fact that you feel that way indicates to me that you shouldn't get involved.

• She's too young for you.

I don't want to come off as rude or anything, but a lot of times guys imagine that girls are checking them out. Sometimes we just like to observe. It doesn't mean we think you're attractive. An older guy hit on me yesterday and it made me really uncomfortable and I'm not even as young as the girl you're talking about.

• You're too old. I think. If you know it's the wrong thing to do then don't do it because who knows but wait till she's old enough

• Your age says your 30-35. If you are between these ages the she is too young for. Leave her alone. If you were in your early 20s I'd say ask her out.

• Teenagers today tend to look older than they are. Its best to stay away. Also it is kind of creepy.

• she's too young for you, stay away.

• Hmm I would say wait you don't want what is down that road bud

• How old are you is the real question?

• Am 35 but I look way younger, I don't drink, smoke or live the nightlife, I work and live on my own since 19 so I had to be very responsible with my choices. people guess 25

• Dude... Get help
    Get your mind out of the gutter and leave the girl alone
    That's the definition of a creep

• If I were you I'd wait, can't you wait till she's legal? Or is that too long. If and once she's legal, you can get away with dating her easier