Girls, When a guy you've been seeing sort of disappears or backs off does he come crawling back?

Girls you've been seeing someone for awhile it's really great then suddenly the texts and calls stop and your left confused. You give them space and don't chase them, do they come crawling back eventually?
If so what do you do?

• yes they always come crawling back
    40% (4)
  • No I never hear from them again
    60% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't say I've ever had a guy come back to me after he lost interest during the dating phase unfortunately. It seems like once it's completely gone it's a struggle to get it back. With that said with my ex who I'm dating again I managed to win him back. Things went bad and he sorta lost some feelings so I basically gave him lots and lots of space and then I contacted him again and we met up. Since then he has been interested in me again. Because of the distance I had time to reflect on what I did wrong so now I'm sure of not repeating the same mistakes. So perhaps it is possible to win someone back but I suppose there has to still be some desire inside them to want to make it work.

What Girls Said 5

• Sometimes they do but if they do it is only because they are looking for sec. They'll leave again because they weren't interested in the first place. They'll say they are and you'll believe them and just end up getting crushed again. Once they go, that's it no take backs.

• yes but by then i've moved on. i dont play games. you're in or your out and you can't communicate honestly about being in or out-- im out.

you really want someone who's just going to take off randomly having you questioning yourself. you deserve better. everyone does.

• Not all of them do. Some of them have moved on, lost interest, or went back to their exes. They could also be autistic--I know a woman who had a husband who would show her a lot of affection one day and it would drain him so he would he would avoid her the next, lose confidence, be paranoid.

• They come back but I send them away again.

• They will not. Most likely they already found someone else

• Yeah, that's co they never came to you in the first place