Guys, a girl with different type, you almost have no common interests, would you like her?

At first you were attacteded by her apparence

• yes I will still like her
    39% (13)
  • no I won't like her that much anymore
    61% (20)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Guy

• My parents were polar opposits, mom was mellow and shy and scared to speak up and my father was well known for telling people where to stick it and standing and speaking up to even the biggest assholes. Their marriage worked great until dad passed away, it taught me that love is about physical attraction and caring for the individual beyond that and connecting with them, which you can still easily do despite not having much in common.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm a little old school. I do not often get attracted to women by appearance alone. If I met a women who I was actually attracted to physically, and then found nothing else I was attracted to (common interests, socially, emotionally, etc...), I would have to go.

• As long as she's willing to try new things I wouldn't mind. Maybe being with them would open my world up to things I wouldn't have tried and vice versa. We might even find some things neither of us had tried that becomes our common interest. Being open minded and just making the attempt is all I really want.

• Sometimes opposites really do attract! I know many couples who most people would describe as "total opposites" one of them being my parents, happily married for over 30 years!

• The only real common interest you need is liking each other.

• I had to break up with my last girlfriend because we had nothing in common... but she was also ugly though.

• ... You can easily become enphatuated with a girl regardless of differences.

And yes sometimes that can work as a relationship and grow into a genuine love.

... But personally I would advocate against it.

• why you against it?

• well yes true but I found that guy so attractive to me as well, he is different from all of my friends..

• So try it. The heart don't know no rules. The heart does what it wants.

• Probably not, doesn't mean we can't hook up

• I'd prefer to have someone that enjoys the same things I do so we have something to talk about.

• It would really depend on her personality. If she is a good conversationalist I would love to hear her stories, especially if her interests are different than mine.

• No, very unlikely.

• fuck buddy at best.