Girls, This girl brought her friend on our first date and she wanted me to pay for her friend. Is she wrong or right?

• She right
    6% (2)
  • She is wrong
    94% (29)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I can understand bringing a friend for safety reasons, so the friend knows what the guy looks like and then said friend leaves. It was pretty much advisable to do when I was a teen going on a first date. But said friend needs to casually excuse themselves, that they can't really stay and have errands to run.

But wtf, m8? I hope to God you didn't pay and told that bitch to eat a bag of dicks and left.

What Girls Said 11

• She's wrong and why did she need her friend there? Was it actually your "first date" or just meeting up? That sounds weird to me. Is she gonna bring her friend every time you go somewhere? It's cheeky really.

• Wrong. Also by bringing anyone else there...
    Did you, perchance, meet online? Maybe she felt frightened a bit that you might be a serial killer... Or she just likes getting things for free and getting her friends things for free.

• wtf... no///////////

• alright first of all a date is for 2 people to get to know each other. whos the third wheel? you or the friend? second, you should never expect anyone to pay for you. you should've just said no, payed for your food and left.

• So so wrong. You shouldn't even have to pay for her and she's making you pay for her friend? I'd drop her so fast of I was you.

• If she brought a friend I wouldn't think she likes you more than a friend, then it would be wrong to expect you to pay

• No. A sensible girl won't even let you pay for her, let alone a friend. And why would a friend be there for the whole date? Sounds to me like she's using you, drop her

• No, that's stupid. You really shouldn't have to pay for anyone but yourself.

• What the actual fuck. No. I don't even want/expect a guy to pay for just me on a first date.

• She sounds like a bitch
    It would be sweet if you offered, no that's not cool

• Wait what seriously? Please tell me it's your last date?