Guys, imagine this is you. What would you do?

You are a CFO (financial director) at a very succsessful company with 200+ people employed. It's a gaming company and as we all know gamers/artists are very cool and friendly people. You are one big happy family. You mostly hang out with other bosses but you also know almost every employee because you are the one that gives saleries.

You are single and you are 30 years old. You work a lot and you like your job and your friends but you would like to settle down one day, even tho you are not rushing anything. There are a lot of hot girls in the company, you think they are pretty and funny, but nothing furthere then that.

One day a new girl starts working there. She is in a QA sector and she is known to be likable because she was a streamer, pretty famous one. She is cute and funny and georgos and you admire her for her succsess. Everyone is. She becomes the favorite of the team and everyone likes her. Every time she comes to your office for her salery she has the biggest smile and the two of you always make some small talk and end up laughing. When you see each other on the stairs she always says hi. But then again it's like that with almost every other worker. She is special to the company because she had a lot of influence on marketing and hiring her made company even bigger and better looking. But that's as far as your thoughts about her go.

One day she comes to your office for her salery and she askes you out. What would you do?

Keep in mind that you don't really work together - it's a huge building, you are on the top floor in your office while she is on the second floor with the rest of the QA team. You are just a CFO and you don't actually don't know anything about games, you have a different job. The two of you bump into each other like 2, 3 times a week and that's all.

Also, it's not forbidden. There are a lot of couples and fuck buddies there. No one judges anyone.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Chances r i'd assume she was jokin then

• So you would reject? If so, how?

• not reject... i'd just say

"LOL... among all guys me? wot made u choose me?"

What Guys Said 10

• As a single guy? Yeah i'd be fine with it, unlike a lot of guys I don't follow of the 'guy code' or 'rules' nonsense. Sure even in my job at the moment there are girls i'd happily go out with.

• Never a good idea to mix work and love. It almost never ends well. I'm barred by ethics from even considering the thought, no matter how tempting it may be.

• Well, based on your updates, I suppose it really depends on the corporate culture. It sounds like it's accepted policy, so I suppose you wouldn't really have anything to lose by trying. You're fortunate to work in a company like that.

• I don't mix business with pleasure.
    Or shit where I eat.

The only way around it is if it's my company and she's the momma ofy children.

• Hahaha

So your analogy was that a date is equivalent to taking a shit? Or that the relationship might very well turn into shit, contaminating where you eat (or make money)?

• @Jonwhilkins never heard of it? It's quite common.

• I got confused, where is the sex?

• Sex depends on his decision :D

• *Gasp* are you adam sandler? Is it adam sandler?

It might affect her job, but I say fuck it, do it. Be bold and don't underestimate a potential rejection. Just because everyone else loves her doesn't mean he's interested.

• Would you think she asked you out because she wants to be friendly or you would assume she likes you?

• I guess it depends on how the question is phrased. If he's unsure and she leaves it open to interpretation, I guess that could happen. Can't speak for the CFO but I'd usually take it as meaning a date date, and if I wasn't sure I'd ask her to make sure

• So... congratulations and best of luck to you at Ubisoft...

• id be in a coma if id said no.

but i have the guy code: dont screw the crew. he might not be doing it because he already has somebody else or he is just too damn busy?

• Men should never shit where they eat

• I would awkwardly chuckle, say no and give her her salary and that would be the end of it.

• Turn her down. No way I would wish losing my job. Plenty of fish in the sea.

• LoL such a girl.
    All this back story is irrelevant.

Is she hot? Apparently the answer is yes. That's all I needed to know. The rest about her I will discover along the dating process.

• The reason I described her is because she is afraid that if she asks him out he will think that she just wants to be friendly and nothing more? Would you think that? Or you would assume she likes you?