Girls, what kind of guys do you look for at a party?

Obviously you dont want to get with someone who looks like shit is there anything in particular you want in a guy and his appearence at a party?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is out clubbing and having a good time, for me personally, I like to see good effort being made with appearance and hair, clean shaven and for me not too trendy - a slightly more indivdual take on the latest trends.

For a formal party or a dinner date I would like someone to look really smart with a nice trouser suit - he doesn't need a tie and if he wants to wear one it needs to look smart and dressy on the ones you just wear at an office. A nice lookinig shirt as well, nice short hair in any style and clean shaven.

Weddings, I would like him to wear a very smart dressy suit and if he doesn't want to wear a tie etc he doesn't have to and I am not a fan of pointy brogues or kilts.

If he is going to wear a bow tie he needs to wear a quirky suit or punky edgey suit.

I actually like the smart Mods look.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't go to parties to find people to hook up with, I go to parties to spend time with friends in a fun and safe environment and maybe make some new friends.

• Well I don't. I look for alcohol

• I want I a guy who looks take care of his appearance, but not so much that would make him looks like a clean freak.

• good hair, good style, good shoes,

• the outgoing ones.