What are signs a guy is interested in a girl for a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. Do you mean in a context where they already have something going? Or a context where they aren't involved at all yet?

• Where they're just dating lol

• I would say that they are much the same signs as the signs of a guy in love. Here are some examples. He makes long-term plans with you (anything more than a month in advance is a good sign). If he has a show-off personality, he will show you off, but, if he doesn't, then he will keep you to himself. If he gets on with his family, he will want you to get to know them, but, if he doesn't, he will shield you from them. He will have serious conversations with you about topics he wants to discuss (partly to try to figure out whether you two are compatible or not, partly because he enjoys connecting with you deeply and not just for sex). He will want to spend a lot of time together and not just for sex. He will remember things about you (your favourite things, what you wore yesterday, and your little quirks). He will be less interested in looking at other girls (though this generally doesn't extend to porn, LOL). He will get a little more jealous and passionate about you.

What Guys Said 11

• first of all he won't flirt wid other gals meanwhile and he'll b more clingy (not in a so-visible way though)... but it'd b good for him to never mention bout sex in fro of her

• He does things that make him goooo out of his way lol!
    like he will buy you your favorite food, because you felt sad

or he sends you messages, like "hey hows it going i saw a flower and thought of you :) "

stuff like that

• It's very hard to tell because some guys are very good at deceiving women. I am hesitant to give advice since some players are so good you can't really tell what his intentions are.

• I don't think there is a sure way to know. Giving you attention can be a strong indicator. Of course some guys will do that to just get sex though.

• I guess I would gauge how happy he is around you.

If I'm only after the sex, I'll put in less effort and be less relaxed.

If he really loosens up in your company, maybe that is a good sign. Also the way he looks at you. If he loses himself in your eyes or some other cliché, I think that's good.

• Oh, but actually your best gauge is his effort.

The more effort he devotes to you (within reason), the better.

• If your pretty thats all you need.

• Lol sure that's not true

• Would i? Hell no, Im Asexual,
      Would 95% of other guys date a girl on looks alone? Sure
      Would 95% of girls date a guy on looks alone? Sure
      Not saying it will be a long lasting healthy relationship or anything, but, looks are all you need to get one.

• It's an initial prerequisite but not necessarily sufficient.,

• He compliments you of flirts with you more often... just like I do with you all the time 😉😉😁

How are you my beautiful girl?

• Oh single bee how are you still single? :p

• Not really approaching any girl right now... LOL
      Or maybe I am single for you 😁😁😉😉

• If it is who I am thinking about he is definitely interested. You need not worry.

• lol the guy who has a girlfriend now or the guy who took me on that date to the park?

• I agree with @FrenzyP0W3R that is more than a little forward

• @Asker If I decided to go on such date, I would be extremely careful in your shoes but knowing myself, I would probably chicken out, going abroad with a completely stranger might equal to being raped and hit by fraying pan then being unconscious might result at the end being dumped at the desert, beware !

• Will touch you more, and will be genuinely interested in your life in general. Will hold you hand a lot.

• Asks you personal questions and actually seems interested when you tell him about yourself.

• talk with you a lot will try to irritate you too!

What Girls Said 1

• If he includes you in his life. It's a good sign if he introduces you to important people in his life and asks your opinion about things. It means he sees you as someone that he can have a future with.