Would you date a mother of 5 kids?

Most Helpful Guy

• Apparently some guys will, my wife and I have 5 kids together and she has been cheating on me for a long time now with the same guy who is going to take it all. The of rest of what's going on is compilicated mess and to long to explain but yes there are some guys that will but it's rare

• Yeah it sucks my situation and can't believe it happened , I'm just staying for the kids at the moment

• Yeah in the same house but not in the same room, just waiting it out, last few kids are still young and would be to much child support to pay for now

What Guys Said 19

• Yeah I would have no problem with that

• Depends on a lot of things. Like was she married and the kids are all from that marriage. If not are they all from the same guy. How is the relationship with the ex etc

• Hell no. I myself don't even want 5 kids, so there's no way I'm gonna help raise another guy's (or guys') 5 kids.

• I don't think I could. I'd want my relationship to be between me and her and she just won't be able to do that with 5 children.

• I'm too young to be a stepdad, so no.

• No it feels weird that she already is carrying someone elses child that's not mine.

• I could date her but i would want nothing serious out of it. Like even if we fell in love, i couldnt do it because i dont really want kids so there is no wayi wouldwant to take care of sombody elses kids. But i wouldn't mind dating and having sex.

• Won't date a single mother with 1 child and looks like a super model.

It's way too much baggage. Too much work with huge risk.

• I don't like the offer of buy one get five free.

• Some would but I think they would be put off by the number

• Hell to the nah

• How far apart are they?

• Well probably I would, but she'll be much older than me in most cases. I'm only 23.

• Depends on how old the kids are.

• I've done that.

I should make it clear that it was not "Anonymous (45+)"'s wife I dated.

• No, she is liking a slut with a loose vagina. Plus she is broke because 5 Guys ordered to go

• No. There is a common stereotype that follows that idea and it is often with merit.

- It's likely that there is more than one father for these kids.
    - one or more of which are scumbag trash and would case mountains of issues for the person who chooses to date you.
    - At least one was the product of bad decisions involving alcohol
    - and now that you can't go out and party anymore and the douchebag father (s) of the kids has either abandoned it all or in jail.
    - It's likely that at least one of the kids has behavior issues.

But I'm not saying that's the case, I am just saying that is the likely stereotype.

What Girls Said 7

• If I were a guy I would say no

• No, I would not date a mother of 5 kids.

• If it was reversed and a guy asked if you would date a father of five my answer would still be no. There's a lot that goes into dealing with someone who has a child let alone 5 children. If I already had a child then most likely yes, but a person who doesn't have any children will more then likely say no.

• No I wouldn't

• My mom is dating a guy with 5 girls so I'm gonna say yes.

• You should try to find a single father your age or older.

• i would not.