Girls, I feel bad about this. Dont know how should I act?

We are not dating but i have known this girl for a year and 7 months now we have been closer than ever. We have kissed and almost slept tohether but she went to a party boat and slept with some guy and apologized and we didn't talk for 2 weeks. Now she and i are in good terms but... She is materialistic and kinda superficial. Today she saw a local rapper when i took her to beach swimming because she wanted to go to beach. That rapper isn't that famous but said to me and her friend that did you see him and said she doesn't want to swim in that part of the shore. I kinda feel bad about myself..

3

Most Helpful Girl

• dont feel bad man!

• I feel like im not goid enough

What Girls Said 2

• Oh if you noticed she is superficial she is probably using you for attention. Sorry, but drop it and don't give her any.

• A relationship is a roller coaster, there are many ups and downs. If you's can't get through the the downs then you's aren't on the right roller coaster
    (Speaking methopholically)
    You both need to give it your best shot though, sometimes it takes time to see someone's true colours