What's a good age to start dating at?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its good to start dating around your age, but to take dating more lightly. Its good to learn what you want in a relationship, wether or not you have any baggage you have to deal with, and for you to get overall dating experience before you graduate HS. That way, once you get into college, you'll know what your doing when you start searching for a serious relationship. And in my opinion, college is the best time to start searching for a serious relationship.

What Guys Said 9

• Late teens ish.

Basially 99% of relationships 16 and below are just pathetic little cringeworthy things xD

• Sixteen, in my opinion

• at yer age's ok i think :)

• At the age you feel comfortable doing so. Different flowers bloom at a different time.

• I think 16 the earliest

• i dated a girl at 8, it was so innocent :)

• I started at 15, I wouldn't really have called it "dating" lol.

• 15 in my opinion

• 14 is a good age. Do you like to kiss? I can give you some advice.

What Girls Said 5

• I would say 16/17 is a decent age. Even at that age though, I didn't fully understand what relationships were, how to maintain them and what love really was, I thought I was in love when I wasn't, so I would say 18 is the ideal age. But you need to experience relationships, good and bad to learn.

• 16 or 17
    Filler

• Whatever age of feel emotionally mature and ready

• I think 16 is a good age to start.

• its common at 16 but its better if you are 21