What does it take to get a white boyfriend?

I am a 17 years old who is kindda desperate for a boyfriend. you know the saying, "good things come to those who wait" well iv been waiting for almost 17 years now and Im tired. what does it take to actually get a boyfriend, besides the whole make up and excessive look and pretending to be who your not. I want someone to like me for me. so what does it really take to get a guy. I really like white guys who are tall. for me i think that white guys are more nicer and romantic and caring. I told myself that Id waid for my dream white guy. I tell myself that maybe i watch too much American romance movies and read too much romance novels. Im a jamaican so maybe thats why it hard. Im not black iv got that cool brown complection. lol
Im starting to get insecure and having all kinds of ideas like guys dont like me, and maybe one day ill wake up and be 69 with a cat and living in a big hous by myself. and i fear that a lot. anyone can help?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm tired of this bull shit. This is how other black people see the world and it's self-hate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG7U1QsUd1g

I am black
    I am 24
    I am educated
    I'm an office manager
    I am respectful
    I listen to ALL music (not just rap)
    I have a clean record
    I don't have any STD, in fact, I only had 1 sex partner my entire life
    I like to go on romantic dates
    I treat women as actual human beings and not sex objects
    I date ALL women. Not just black women, not just white women, etc.

I am just tried of seeing posts like this. I am not trying to disrespect white people. I am just tired of every race thinking that white people are the perfect specimen. If you actually open your eyes, look around and get out in the world, you will see that white people are just like any other race. Race has NOTHING to do with how a man or woman will treat you. It all comes down to how you are raised.

• You sound like a cool guy

• @TripleAce And if you were educated, you'd know the correct use of "your"

• Touché

But I'm lazy and depend on auto correct from my iPad... I can't even count the times a person feels they have one upped me by a grammar correction

Even authors have editors to edit their work lol so nice try though

What Guys Said 16

• I think you've definitely romanticized what white men bring to the table versus what other races of men bring to the table.

Also, there's nothing wrong with being black--like anyone else, black women can be SO beautiful--so there's no need to clarify by telling us that you have a cool brown complexion.

• When you say "69 with a cat", I hope you are referring to your age and not the sex position!

Anyway, just live your life, have fun, do things that make you feel good, and be confident. The rest follows automatically.

• You can't just wait for one to come and sweep you off your feet, You gotta go find one matey! :P

• " well iv been waiting for almost 17 years now and Im tired "

were you really waiting for a white boyfriend while you were 4 months old sucking on your mamas breasts?

tbh, the fact that you think there's some special way of getting a white guy that's any different than getting any other guy probably means that you need to wait a bit longer, and in that time you need to do a little more homework on how men work, and how insignificant race is

• Hahahahahaha

• Well iv only ever had "one boyfriend." and he was black jamaican, i know people say you can't judge a book by its cover, but the guy i was with wanted like three girlfriends at once. at least thats how I saw it. he was pretty wild. im not really judging all black men to be wild, but i just want to try something a little different.

• and Im not saying white guys are perfect, they can be wild too. lol

• You need to pray more to the white gods and hope they deliver one on your doorstep.

• Just a yellow boy passing by.

• When you are having trouble in the dating world, you must either give yourself an upgrade, or your standards a downgrade.

• Yeah, don't be in a rush. Express yourself. Make and receive gestures you're comfortable with. Skin pigment is an illusion. Look for character, trustworthiness, whatever else floats the boat.

• I am white but I would be wary if I were you about the white men you see in Jamaica. As I understand it there are no or only a handful of whites who were born there. Most left when the colonial era ended. The ones you see are likely to be tourists and thus they might be sex tourists. There are significant white minorities in some other caribbean nations if you can afford a trip over there though you are probably not that desperate for a white boyfriend.

• There are plenty of romantic black men who will treat you right lol!!
    Good luck finding a boyfriend but dont settle on one race leave yourself open to any possibility

• Desperation, white or not, is not attractive

• What does it take to get a white guy... well people come in all forms.. you can land one for sure

But to increase your chances obviously anyone would be a fool to not know that certain races are loved more than others.

• Do you know a woman who is really good at getting boyfriends? Hang out with her as much as possible and learn from her.

Do you know a woman who is really good at KEEPING boyfriends? Hang out with her as much as possible and learn from her too.

• The time to worry is when you have seventeen cats.

More seriously, why not travel to a country with lots of white men?

• Bed advice? Be patient. You're still quite young. A guy will come along eventually

• How does it feels like? Hmmm you're lucky if you have white boyfriend cause you can suck big dicks.

What Girls Said 10

• You being black has nothing to do with it
    Just go outside and talk to people you are interested in or try online dating

=_=

• At your age now it can be difficult getting a boyfriend... I know that sounds strange especially if a lot of girls you go to school with have boyfriends. First of all high school relationships almost never last. And by the time you're an adult you will find that the dating pool expands dramatically. Don't get super hung up about not having a boyfriend right now.
    As far as wanting to date a white guy, you just have to find the right one. Maybe once you're a legal age you can find a slightly older man to date.

• Same as what it takes to get any guy to be your boyfriend.

• Waiting doesn't work when it comes to getting a boyfriend. You have to be out there and going to them yourself.

• Girl, you can take my white men and I'll take your jamaican men lol
    But really it has nothing to do with race. There's nice people and assholes in every race. If it's about your general preference, that's totally okay. I have always found that men of color have actually been the more romantic ones.
    Are there any white guys around where you live?

• That's just an act. How about throw in marijuana, ice, mental issues and their need for endless punanis? . You are just judging them by their colour of the skin.

• You're so young, you still have a lot of time to get a boyfriend. There's no need to be in a hurry. Trust me, the best things in life happen when we last expect.
    Your expectations seem too high, be careful with that.

• You're only 17 :) try dating sites, if you're so desperate, or visit public places more often.

• Not being desperate is a good start.

• Most white guys prefer white girls, and vice versa. But there's always exceptions, keep looking and you'll find what you're looking for.

• Your race shouldn't really matter. Just go talk to the guy you like.