Girls, Is she not interested in me anymore?

This girl and I like each other or that's what I assume after the first date where we flirted through text. She went on vacation for 2 weeks and I started the conversation. I started it two times but it died really quickly. I just said that I hope her vacation is going well. She replied by saying she missed me and sent me a picture showing herself. The conversation basicy died after I replied back to that. I was the last person to reply and that was 5 days ago. Is she not interested in me anymor

4

Most Helpful Girl

• where are the details?

What Girls Said 3

• Well she is on vacation… for how much longer?
    You should probably be patient and wait. If nothing comes of it within like a week of her return, then she may have lost interest or gotten busy or honestly. Then try texting her one last time (one week after she is supposed to return) and see if it happens again. If it does, then drop it.

• what did you say in the last message?

• What exactly did you say? Maybe it was whatever you texted her that killed off her interest?