Is being different a bad or good thing?

My boyfriend describe me as just different. I am not sure if being different is a bad or good thing? I don't like everything other girls like. I like startup, construction, film production, photography fashion, etc. My interests are all over the places.

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably meant that you were unique and that's why he found you interesting.

What Guys Said 4

• It's a good thing it makes you unique and you have different tastes compared to other girls and you're not afraid to do what interest you the most which makes you attractive

• Doesn't matter. You should strive for being an individual and use your own potential instead camouflaging with the rest.

• Thanks! I am working as a manager in the construction field and doing a startup. That is probably why I like what I haha.

• depends. Hitler was different, and so was Martin Luther King

• I've no idea what he considers it

What Girls Said 2

• I believe it's mostly a good thing. Being the same is boring.. different is interesting.

• I don't think there's anything wrong it! If those are your interests, then so be it. I'm a little quirky myself. Doesn't bother me :)