Should I just move out of the United States to find a woman?

I just can't take the feminists anymore, I can't...

1311

Most Helpful Girl

• After reading your comments, I'm thinking you may want to do some introspection before moving abroad. But you do you, Anon. You do you.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 12

• Bye bye, then. I think you'll be in for a rude awakening when you learn that feminism isn't exclusive to the US.

• You're gonna be one of those guys who travel to Eastern Europe looking for a submissive housewife, only to get scammed, and beat up by some huge Slavic dudes lmao!

• LMAO as if every single American woman is a feminist. Stop being so silly

• I'm sure you can find a traditional woman in the United states, there is probably one in every store.

• How much does one cost in Wal Mart?

• So... 20 bucks?

• For a wife? Or an ant?

Do you know what I mean?

• I don't even know any feminists. Maybe you just need to move out of your area. There's nothing but douchebags for men where I live. I prefer men who aren't from here.

• Plenty of us are NOT feminist

• If the women here don't want you, what makes you think the women elsewhere will.

• Not all feminists are like the ones you are talking about, what's wrong with feminists?

• Take a look around.

• Like I said not all of the feminists are like the ones you are talking about, the ones you are talking about hate males and want them to die, the rest are for equality and stuff, not death.

• If you want. That's a lot of work just to find a woman though.

• haha no, don't be so dramatic

• Canadian and U. S couples match very well. So basically candian woman U. S man... great combo.

• Don't Canadians tend to be more progressive. That's the idea I've gotten from proclamation on gag.

• I'm not sure I follow what your asking, sorry

• Move on. Try men

• they are everywhere.

• In India, there is an actual rape problem in which police actually turn the other way, that's a reason to have a feminist movement. In the United States, women just want more privilege over men and treated like victims/royalty.

What Guys Said 11

• Bro, moving out of the US won't cure you of fuk boi status.

• The sooner you move the better.

• More women for you. Lol.

• That's just a perk, honestly I'd be happy just to not have these kinds of people fathering children in this country.

• sure... just be careful of jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire. Feminism is everywhere, and in some countries its more extreme than the USA... so you may find it preferable to stay where you're at. Most women aren't quite that extreme with the feminism stuff anyways. If you're this afraid of feminists though, id go to eastern Europe

• Go to Spain.

Yeah they are big teasers and flirts, and love the art of courting and the chase, but they accept and appreciate the role of being a good housewife and mother.

Or if that's not your thing, they certainly love their casual romance and encounters as well.

• So you are claiming that every USA woman is a feminist? I haven't found this to be true.

• And where exactly would you go? There is a feminist movement in almost every country in the world. Even countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia do.

• Iran and Saudi Arabia have real problems that are very concerning to women, US women do not, they have every fundamental right than a man does. They just want to whine until they're treated like princesses.

• If you are having a hard time getting girls, there is something wrong with you not them.

• Yeah, there are greener pastures.

• Yes, it's a good option

• You'll give happiness to at least one American woman that way.