I really want to go see Inside Out, but I don't want to go alone. Is that too childish for a first date?

Also, keep in mind that I've never been on a date ever.

Most Helpful Girl

• The movie Inside Out is auch a cute and funny movie :) not childish at all. More like sweet and innocent date :)

What Girls Said 3

• I think that would actually be really cute.

• I guess it depends on the girl. I'd love it tbh, but then again I am a child 🙇🏻

• No, it'd be cute but not childish.

What Guys Said 4

• It's too childish for those who want to believe that ALL animation (everything) will ever be is "stupid kiddie fair."

It's a great movie, but the one drawback is that you will probably be blubbering. I went with friends, and I was tearing up a bit. A friend (in her 40's) was crying.

An amazing movie, but a tearjerker. Just... fair warning. I would have been so embarrassed if I had been on a date and was tearing up. I doubt a woman would have thought it was attractive, either.

I might go alone for this one, then if you like it and can get through it without tearing up (are you a robot?), then you can take a date.

• Bruh, bring me! Bromance.

• Then anywhere u go is gonna be good just go. U put this off for too long already

• Put what off for too long? Dating?

• None at all i just think almost the rest of planet earth has had a date by 18. Thats all i am saying! Were u living in a cave or held prisoner for most of ur life?

• Just never dated. I don't talk to people very much. No girl was super obvious about being interested in me, and I never asked anyone out. That's about it.

• depends on what the date likes