How long until you'd give in?

If you're in a relationship with someone, would you have a certain time period that you need to get through until you're ready to have sex with them, if so, how long would you wait?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated women for months without sex on a couple occasions but as a general rule if the woman is expecting the relationship to develop into a potential marriage I would expect to have sex first. Not everyone is sexually compatible with everyone else and sex, while not the most important thing in marriage by a long chalk is important enough so I wouldn't chance it

What Guys Said 4

• I would wait until she wanted to marry me

• I'm generally ready when I ask her out

• Until they are ready, I won't ruin my relationship for the sake of my horniness

• If they were ready within the first month or even sooner, would you consider it a turn off that she gave it to you so quickly?

• Well if I am not ready and she is! I guess there should be a bit of mutual understanding.

• I'll be ready a month after she's ready when the moon is full and at its highest in the sky.

What Girls Said 3

• I honestly don't know. It wouldn't be right away. I'd definitely need to feel comfortable and I'd have to trust them. So I guess it would depend.

• Until it's not "giving in." Don't have sex until you're doing it because you want to. Best advice I got in high school was "no one ever regrets waiting."

• I read an article that says the longer you wait the more solid your relationship is. In a way, probably true. If you move too quickly and the sparks died down fast, you probably thought he care less and panic.