Guys, Are there white guys who date black girls?

I'm curious because interracial relationships seem to be huge. but i always see a black man with a white woman and not the other way around.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I have but lets not get "black" and "hood rat" mixed up. You can meet a lot of low class type of women of any race but the ones they like to portray in media is not really representative of a black woman who comes from a good family and came up with having respect for herself and those around them. Those are black girls I like. I still find a lot of black women who are not interested in white men though, lots of my black friends date white/asian/indian women but the few black women I know are all with black men. Maybe it's still a type of mentality but I remain open to dating women of any creed or color.

What Guys Said 16

• If she is hot she is hot. I wouldn't date a woman just because of her race, but I wouldn't not just because of it either.

• George Lucas and Robert de Niro have black wives.

• You know there are plenty of white guys dating black girls.

• Yes, they do. Robin Thicke was married to Paula Patton. They're divorced now, though.

• My second girlfriend was half white half black and I had a couple dates with a black girl before. I would do it again but I think I found the woman I want for the rest of my life and she's Asian, my all time favorite race of women.

• i have dated black females before, and would again,

• If you go black, we don't want you back.

• Yes white guys date Black girls, a lot

• yes, they do.

• My last girlfriend black

• In the UK there are, but we aren't all racists here. Only the UKIP members. lol

• I support UKIP and i'm not racist D:
      I think you mean people who support the BNP are racist xD. Ukip just dosen't want more immigrants and dosen't want to continue getting butfucked by the EU xD.

• UKIP was founded as an anti-EU party, but since the collapse of BNP, they are the racist's political party of choice. They are not openly racist but they are in it up to their necks.

• You're right, black girls and white guys rarely get together. I don't really think that either group is attracted to the other, so it just doesn't happen. Black girls seem to really want to stick with black guys, and I think most guys know that.

• Not me. I rarely find one attractive and then add the angry attitude? Nah, thanks

• not all of them have angry attitudes.

• I've never really been attracted to black girls.

• I did. Best thing I ever tried.

• NO, life does not work that way