How do you know when to let go?

So here's the thing:

I've been into this guy so badly for about a year now.
we haven't really talked, but the thing is i just love the idea of him.
i know that you can't call that love but still. we would just be so endlessly perfect together, and knowing that is the worst part of it all.
we talked to eachther when we met at a party and we always have eyecontact at school. i think we both just don't know what to do. i've tried going to the places where he is, but the thing is that i don't know where he is, and i just don't know what to do anymore. i really don't.
what do you think? should i let it go and just believe i destiny or should i keep fighting? (its really really hard for me to let go and go with the flow, i have a very strong will)

• give it up
  • hold on girl

What Guys Said 1

• I'm confused... you say "keep fighting" but from what you posted it doesn't even seem like you unshealthed your sword yet?

What Girls Said 1

• I believe in destiny. I try never to fight because there is no point fighting for things that are not meant to be. If both of you like each other eventually you might end up together. About when to let go, well I think inside each of us, when we are ready we will let go someday. Took me 4 years to get over my last break up and I thought that day will never come.