I have 34 24 34 figure. i'm 21 years old and 5'7'' ft. Is that good enough?

Most Helpful Guy

• From a male perspective with your measurements and height, i'd say perfect! :)

What Guys Said 4

• Good enough for what? For whom?

• it was just a general question about what most people think about these measurements. nothing particular!

• So we're just not doing the pictures thing anymore?

• haha, i can't post my pictures here, m too scared of hacking thing! lol

• Well then I can't give a statement on your figure, so I guess I'll just say bravo.

• theoretically you can! lol... if someone ask your opinion about these measurements.

• Good enough for what so to say... are you worried about other people's judgement

• no. absolutely not, i'm just collecting online opinions as they are much diverse..:)

• Hahaha friends for what? To bounce a quater off that ass lol

• ...:/

• Sounds better than average!

• thnx, appreciation :)

• nope...:p

• Hahaha! Really? What about when you take a shower? lol! You must have taken a look then!

What Girls Said 4

• For some people, yes. For others, no. You need to realize that you can't please everyone, and that you should only focus on the people that actually matter to you.

• yes. i agree. i'm just asking :)

• For what?
    ________________________________________________________________________

• for modelling! or may be dating. what do u think?

• Your height is not good - too short so automatically your measurements are off (should be skinnier - unfortunately), you may be too old - most people get into the business at the age of 12 to 16... Your face is very important, your hair and skin wellness.
      For dating - yeah, sure, there isn't a restriction for dating anyways.

• Sounds perfect to me

• Yes. And anyone who doesn't think so isn't right for you.